DAAD-Programme to increase Student Mobility
Partial scholarships or subsistence allowances will be awarded for future projects in 2023:
- Competition trips abroad (Subsistence allowance for max. 5 days)
- Specialised courses abroad (Master classes / summer courses) (up to max. 14 days)
- Placements abroad which are not eligible forERASMUS+ funding (min. 6 weeks up to max. 6 months)
- Possible from 2024: Study periods at foreign universities that cannot be funded via ERASMUS+ (please contact us by June 2023 if you are interested in such a study period)
- Periods spent in Germany or in the home country of the student are not supported!
- The project must not receive funding from other German public funds and the scholarship must not be taken up at the same time as another DAAD-Individual Scholarship.
- Students in all phases of study.
- Completed application form
- Letter of motivation about the planned project
- If available: Overview of study and examination achievements to date
- Assessment from your main subject teacher (the main subject teacher should please send this directly by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Proof of acceptance for the stay abroad
- Online tool of the HfM Detmold (the link will be sent to all students on 15th February)
- 15th February – 9th July 2023 for future activities February – December 2023
The selection decision will take place at the end of the summer semester 2023.
- Fixed amount of funding set by DAAD according to location and project
The selection is made by a selection committee on the basis of the documents submitted according to the following criteria:
- Completeness of the documents
- Study and examination achievements to date and the assessment of the main subject teacher
- Motivation for the stay abroad
Your contact persons at the International Office are
Head of the International Office
Willi-Hofmann-Straße 5 | EG 01
Student Advisor/International Office
Willi-Hofmann-Straße 5 | EG 04