Zweithörer*in (Visiting students):

Students enrolled at other universities wishing to attend seminars or lectures at HfM Detmold can apply to be enrolled as a visiting student at the university. It is also possible to change the student status during your studies. The respective application must be submitted in writing and within the applicable deadline to the Student Services Department.