Media borrowing is possible again
The library of HfM Detmold and Lippische Landesbibliothek/Theologische Bibliothek und Mediothek are setting up a contactless media pick-up service. This is how it works:
- You order the desired media via our online catalogue. This is currently also possible for the open shelf collections. Simply click on the “available for request” button, enter your user number and password and order the medium by clicking on “Ok”. The medium can be picked up on the next opening day at the times indicated (Mon, Tue, Wed and Fri from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. and Thu from 3 p.m. to 5 p.m.) and will be available for pick-up by you for five opening days.
- If you have difficulties finding what you are looking for, if you have any questions about borrowing, if your account has expired, etc., please contact the music library by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (05231/975-707).
- To pick up the media, come to the foyer between the music library and the library of Landesverband Lippe by approaching it from Hornsche Straße. If you have to wait, please keep your distance from the person in front of you.
- Then step up to the glass pane and hold your user card to the pane so that the user number is clearly visible to the staff in the foyer. We have pre-booked the media to your account based on your order and will hand you the stack and the loan receipt contactless through the door. By placing an order you consent to this procedure!
- This procedure may only be used to pick up media. It is not possible to ask questions, order media, etc. For such requests, please contact the music library by e-mail (email@example.com) or phone (05231/975-707).
- The following still applies: no overdue fines will be charged until the library is open again on a regular basis. Unfortunately, automatic renewal may not have worked for individual media for technical reasons. If you notice this, please send us a short message or call us. Always state your user number when doing so! We can, of course, also correct your account the next time you visit the library.